- YES! Column, Feb 15 - "For Automation to Benefit Society, It Must Serve Humans, Not Replace Them"
- YES! Column, Feb 8 - "Trump's Coup Attempt Requires Us to Rise Above Position and Party"
- Keynote, University of Alberta, Jan 30 - "A Living Economy for an Ecological Civilization"
- YES! Column, Jan 25 - "Take Notice Trump: We Are Not Protesters - We Are Protectors"
- YES! Column, Jan 11 - "Something Better to Offer Trump Voters Tired of Waiting for Their Turn"
- More YES! Columns in the Living Earth Economy series
Imagine an economy in which life is valued more than money and power resides with ordinary people who care about one another, their community, and their natural environment. Welcome to the New Economy. It is possible. Millions of people are living it into being. Our common future hangs in the balance. ... more
We humans have a brief window of opportunity to navigate the passage from a 5,000 year Era of Empire characterized by domination and violence against life to an Era of Earth Community characterized by peaceful partnership. This passage to a new level of species maturity promises a more secure and fulfilling life for all. It is ours to choose. ... more