- YES! Column, Aug 24 - "Maybe the Gig Economy Doesn't Have to Mean Oppressed Workers"
- YES! Column, Aug 10 - "How to Break the Power of Money"
- YES! Column, Jul 27 - "This Presidential Race Is a Clear Choice..."
- YES! Column, Jul 13 - "'Free' Trade? Fraud Alert"
- More YES! Columns in the Living Earth Economy series
Imagine an economy in which life is valued more than money and power resides with ordinary people who care about one another, their community, and their natural environment. Welcome to the New Economy. It is possible. Millions of people are living it into being. Our common future hangs in the balance. ... more
We humans have a brief window of opportunity to navigate the passage from a 5,000 year Era of Empire characterized by domination and violence against life to an Era of Earth Community characterized by peaceful partnership. This passage to a new level of species maturity promises a more secure and fulfilling life for all. It is ours to choose. ... more