Roughly 20 percent of U.S. workers are in a high-paying finance, technology, and electronics sectors. The other 80 percent face a daily struggle to survive.
(Originally published by YES! Magazine, December 19, 2017)
As 2017 draws to an end, it is perhaps fitting that Congress chose to close out the year with the passage of […]